Here, in this article, we are going to discuss how to know if someone has blocked your number. As, in this technological advancement world, everybody is dependent mainly on technology, and it makes their life more comfortable.
Now, most of us spend our maximum time in front of the screen rather than spending it with close ones. It also leads us to the conclusion that we prefer calling a particular person rather than meeting him in person. If someone blocked your number? Then you might not be able to call that person.
Now, we are going to discuss how to know if someone has blocked your number. Let’s get started:
Unusual Messages When You Call
Usually, when someone blocks you, they do not want to let you know. So, if you get an unusual message, you have not seen or heard before. Then, they have likely blocked your number through their wireless carrier. You may get messages like: “the person you are calling is unavailable”, or “The person you are calling is not accepting your calls right now”. Etc.
The Number of Rings
If you get to hear only one ring or no ring before they give you the option of voicemail then probably your number has been blocked. If this happens, a person has used the blocking feature of their phone. In this case, if you are not sure try calling them for a few days regularly and the result will be pretty much clear for you.
Busy Signal or Fast Busy Followed by Disconnect
If your call is disconnected before the fast signal, then there are high chances that your number is blocked. However, some exceptions also prevail there may be some reason even for the same.
Someone blocked your number then You Constantly Get To Listen That They Are Busy
The most common trait that you get to see when someone has blocked your number is that whenever you call them, it says that the user is busy. However, it may be a real case. Therefore, try calling them after a few minutes, and after calling after a few minutes also if you get the same answer then you must understand you have been blocked.
If Someone Blocked Your number? What can you do?
Well, there is nothing much that you can do about it. Because after all, it depends on an individual and it is their call. However, there are quite a few things that you can opt for doing to get at least a bit of clarity. Let’s look at those things.
- You can try to talk to and connect to them directly through social networking sites; it might help you to get a bit of clarity.
- The next thing that you can do is use *67# to hide your number from their caller id when you call. In this way, the person will not come to know that you are requesting and they might pick your name.
- The easiest thing that you can opt to do is you can choose to call the respective person from a friend’s phone and can sort out things.
- You can also choose to hide your number using the settings on your phone. To do this, you will have to turn off your caller id from your phone settings and information on outgoing calls.
- Last but not least, you can choose to let go because you cannot hold on to a person by putting a restriction on them or by imposing yourself on them.
Andrea Garito · April 24, 2022 at 5:18 pm
I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this publish is written by him as no one else know such particular approximately my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks!